Cook’s Home Child Care Agency
The Home Child Care Program is available to all children between 3 weeks and 13 years of age, and provides a variety of home settings throughout Northumberland County.
Since 1987, Cook’s Home Care Child Agency has helped parents find caring, professional caregivers who provide quality child care. The agency is incorporated as a not-for-profit, charitable organization, and is regulated by ministry and health and safety guidelines.
Our home care provides focus on the unique needs of child and provide a comfortable, home-like atmosphere with social and learning experiences. Early Childhood Education consultants also make regular, unscheduled visits to the home.
If you need daytime, evening, weekend, or overnight care, consider choosing Cook’s Home Child Care Agency.
Become a Home Care Provider
Starting your own home child care business can be a rewarding experience, both personally and financially.
Quality child care is essential for working parents. The demand for quality child care has never been greater as parents seek out trustworthy individuals to watch their children while they are at work or school.
As a child care provider registered with Cook’s School Day Care Inc, you will:
- Work from your home and be paid through direct deposit
- Take advantage of tax deductions available to self-employed individuals
- Choose the hours that best fit your family’s schedule
- Have access to necessary equipment such as strollers, car seats, etc.
- Network and learn from other caregivers
- Receive ongoing support through a qualified home visitor
Cook’s School Day Care Inc. will help you get started. Contact Heather for more information or to receive a Caregiver package.
email@example.com | 905-372-2143