Work with Cook’s School Day Care
Victoria Park Child Care Centre
We are always looking for eager and experienced staff to join our team. Please send your resumé to email@example.com.
Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
Closing date for applications is March 15, 2019.
- Part time
- Flexible hours and days
- Not-for-profit experience is an asset
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the finance department, providing both financial and clerical support to the Executive director.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Simply Accounting, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel software
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles with experience specific in the non-for-profit sector, charitable sector is an asset
- Working knowledge of payroll preparation, source deductions, HST, EST, WSIB, T4 and T4A
- Monthly reconciliations, balance sheets, cash flow monitoring and reporting
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous office experience and the ability to work independently and use initiative daily
Resumes accepted via email and in person to:
Lynn Stubbings, RECE, AECEO.C, Executive Director
Cook’s School Day Care Inc.
172 Queen St.
We thank all applicants for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cook’s Home Child Care Agency
Starting your own home child care business can be a rewarding experience, both personally and financially.
Quality child care is essential for working parents. The demand for quality child care has never been greater as parents seek out trustworthy individuals to watch their children while they are at work or school.
As a child care provider registered with Cook’s School Day Care Inc, you will:
- Work from your home and be paid through direct deposit
- Take advantage of tax deductions available to self-employed individuals
- Choose the hours that best fit your family’s schedule
- Have access to necessary equipment such as strollers, car seats, etc.
- Network and learn from other caregivers
- Receive ongoing support through a qualified home visitor
Watch our informative slideshow that answers some commonly asked questions regarding home child care.
Cook’s School Day Care Inc. will help you get started. Contact Heather for more information or to receive a Caregiver package.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 905-372-2143