Cook’s School Day Care Early Childhood Educators:
- Are among the most influential and important members of the community. The education and care that they offer lay the foundation for success in education, and in life.
- Take on this responsibility with confidence, and enjoy the excitement, creativity, and challenge of working with young children.
- Innovate – educating today is challenging, exciting and rewarding with inventive, creative education practices.
- Motivate – enthuse and inspire children. Educate today and help to create tomorrow. Education is more than just a job.
- Educate – help children to learn and develop the skills for an ever-changing world and take the next step in their lives.
- Work with children and families to help them develop the social skills that will form the foundation of their ongoing educational success.
- Have genuine respect for children.
- Have enthusiasm, patience and creativity.
- Have a great sense of humour.
- Understand the need for well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Actively engage with children each day in individual and group programs that are developed to inspire, motivate and stimulate skill development and learning.
Research confirms the importance of quality Early Childhood Education in readying children not just for school, but also for life.
Our career in Early Childhood Education lets us share our love of learning with children as they set out on their educational journey. Early Childhood Education is not your average job. Early Childhood Educators have a vital place in children’s education.