Effective Monday, April 5 it will be mandatory for you to show the results of your child passing the online screening tool before entry will be permitted.
The link for the online screening tool is available here. You may:
- show a paper copy or the results on your phone/tablet to the Cook’s screener at the entrance.
- email the results to firstname.lastname@example.org (home child care families) or email@example.com (centre families) before your child arrives at the door.
- use our sanitized iPad upon arrival, if necessary. You may need to wait if there is a lineup of families waiting to enter.
Health & Safety First
We are providing a couple of days notice to allow you time to be sure that anyone who may be dropping off your child is prepared and fully aware of this requirement.
Reminders for EVERY Day Your Child Attends
- The Cook’s screener cannot welcome your child into the program until their screening results have been viewed.
- Only children and educators are permitted inside the door at this time.
Thanks to the many families who have already been providing screening proof. Appreciated!