Cook’s Welcomes You!
We are very happy to welcome you to our early learning & child care programs.
Cook’s is dedicated to providing our service in the safest possible manner to protect the children and our educators in our programs. With the ongoing support and advice of HKPR District Health Unit, our Ministry of Education Program Advisor and the County of Northumberland Early Years Team, Cook’s is confident in the steps that have been taken. Cook’s will continue to respond to any new directions given to ensure that the most current measures are being followed as required.
Our website is updated as new information is received. All families will be given online access to the new policies and required protocols.
Please read the following Policies and Procedures regarding Covid-19, print and sign the Parent Agreement before starting care in our programs.
- Covid-19 – Prevention and Response
- Covid-19 – Breaking Down the Day – Centre only
- Covid-19 – Plan for Sick Children & Adults with Possible Covid-19 or Exposure to Covid-19
- Covid-19 – After School Procedures
- Covid-19 – Parent Agreement
Daily Screening, Info on Covid-19 Symptoms, Isolation, Testing & Exposure
- Daily Screening
- Guidance regarding symptoms, isolation, exposures and when to return to care etc.
- Current information relating to Covid-19 and Daycares
- 2022 Parent Handbook, page 20 regarding ill health, when to return to care etc.
Thanks for Your Patience & Understanding
We understand what a difficult time this has been for everybody. We want to assure you that the health, safety and wellbeing of children, families, staff, and home providers is an ongoing priority for us.
Call 905-372-2143 or email: