On September 30, order the Cook’s School Day Care Special and Domino’s will donate $5 from every order back to Cook’s!
For $24.99 + tax and delivery, you get:
- 2 medium 3-topping pizzas
- Choice of cheesy bread, bread sticks, cinna stix, parmesan bread bites, or 6pc brownie cookie
Order online or call 905-377-8228. Use code CSDCS.
Mark your calendars: the 2021 Annual General Meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 14 at 7:00pm. The AGM will be hosted online – stay tuned for a Zoom link.
This information is also provided to the County of Northumberland. The identities of respondents are kept confidential.
For those who did not have an opportunity to complete the survey before it closed, please know that we accept your comments at any time. Please never hesitate to reach out. Offering your feedback helps us grow and strengthen our service!
Effective Monday, April 5 it will be mandatory for you to show the results of your child passing the online screening tool before entry will be permitted.
The link for the online screening tool is available here. You may:
- show a paper copy or the results on your phone/tablet to the Cook’s screener at the entrance.
- email the results to email@example.com (home child care families) or firstname.lastname@example.org (centre families) before your child arrives at the door.
- use our sanitized iPad upon arrival, if necessary. You may need to wait if there is a lineup of families waiting to enter.
Health & Safety First
We are providing a couple of days notice to allow you time to be sure that anyone who may be dropping off your child is prepared and fully aware of this requirement.
Reminders for EVERY Day Your Child Attends
- The Cook’s screener cannot welcome your child into the program until their screening results have been viewed.
- Only children and educators are permitted inside the door at this time.
Thanks to the many families who have already been providing screening proof. Appreciated!
Please take a few minutes to give us your feedback on our 2021 Satisfaction Survey.
The results and comments will be gathered into one report and a summary will be provided that includes our response to suggestions. We have received 22 surveys back so far and we are receiving great information to consider.
Please have your voice heard as well. Your input helps us to continue to grow and strengthen our service!
Deadline: March 31, 2021